Achieving higher quality through customer-specific audits.
Gray’s Quality Management System (QMS) exemplifies the best of our continuous improvement philosophy. Reflecting nearly six decades of experience in the construction business, our QMS centers around a dynamic, custom-built 700-point audit checklist that governs every aspect of the project from day one through completion.
Each day begins with a team briefing that outlines the day’s work, ensuring coordination between our activities and a series of customized quality audits. Our award-winning, cloud-hosted QMS platform integrates iPads for convenient paperless access to project documentation procedures all across our job sites, providing:
- Immediate access to project drawings, specifications, and shop drawings
- Annotation of PDF files and photographs in the field for real-time collaboration with design and project management resources
- Review of 3D models in the field so that actual dimensions and details can be validated before the work begins
- Project site and on-site warehouse management
- Real-time verification and validation of equipment and materials installation
Should any of our teams discover an issue on a project, the system shares their findings across all project and field operations teams to ensure that the lessons of every project contribute to our growing knowledge base.
At Gray, our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives by creating unforgettable customer experiences and great projects. And at the heart of that mission is Safety and Quality.