Achieving higher quality through customer-specific audits.
Gray’s Quality Management System (QMS) exemplifies the best of our continuous improvement philosophy. Reflecting nearly six decades of experience in the construction business, our QMS centers around a dynamic, custom-built 700-point audit checklist that governs every aspect of the project from day one through completion.
Each day begins with a team briefing that outlines the day’s work, ensuring coordination between our activities and a series of customized quality audits. Our award-winning, cloud-hosted QMS platform integrates iPads for convenient paperless access to project documentation procedures all across our job sites, providing:
- Immediate access to project drawings, specifications, and shop drawings
- Annotation of PDF files and photographs in the field for real-time collaboration with design and project management resources
- Review of 3D models in the field so that actual dimensions and details can be validated before the work begins
- Project site and on-site warehouse management
- Real-time verification and validation of equipment and materials installation
Should any of our teams discover an issue on a project, the system shares their findings across all project and field operations teams to ensure that the lessons of every project contribute to our growing knowledge base.