The destination for your project’s finance needs.
Gray Development combines our deep cross-industry experience with a proven approach to turnkey project development and financing. We can commit our own capital as well as bear debt and equity from an extensive list of partners. This approach allows us to provide the most flexible financing solutions to every customer.
We offer a wide range of development services in addition to financing, including feasibility studies and site acquisition, entitlement process assistance, incentive coordination, build-to-suit lease structures and more. Whatever your business goals and financing needs, we’ll work with you to decrease your total costs and achieve quicker occupancy of your facility.
Our Development services include
- Feasibility Studies Feasibility Studies.
- Pre-Construction Pre-Construction.
- Incentive Coordination Incentive Coordination.
- Land Acquisition Land Acquisition.
- Construction Financing Construction Financing.
- Build-to-Suit/Sale Leaseback Build-to-Suit/Sale Leaseback.
Our Featured Projects
Amcor Rigid Plastics is among the world’s largest manufacturers of plastic packaging for the beverage, food, spirits, personal and home care, and pharmaceutical industries.
Snap-on Incorporated includes a host of brands that provide tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information, and systems solutions to professionals and do-it-yourself hobbyists alike. The company selected Gray to build a 137,500 s.f. manufacturing facility for its Challenger Lifts product line.
Formerly the Booker T. Washington Insurance Co. building, this 58,212 s.f. space underwent a total transformation to become what is now Gray’s Southeast regional office.
Putting our values into action.
Gray believes our success can be attributed to upholding a simple set of core values that date back to our founding:
- We put safety and quality of life first.
- We are customer and relationship driven.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated.