Founded in 1960, Gray is a family-owned, fully integrated service provider specializing in engineering, design, and construction, serving both domestic and international customers. In 1988, the Gray family moved the company headquarters from the small town of Glasgow to Lexington, Kentucky’s second largest city. Since its founding, Gray has grown to encompass an integrated family of brands designed to complement each other’s specialized capabilities. To us, there’s nothing more rewarding than fulfilling our purpose: to make a difference in people’s lives by creating unforgettable customer experiences and great projects.
- Andy AllenRegional Manager, Midwest
- Stephen GrayPresident & Chief Executive Officer, Gray, Inc.
- Brian JonesPresident & Chief Executive Officer, Gray Construction
- Patrick McCowanChief Operating Officer, Gray Construction
- Scott ParkerChief Financial Officer, Gray, Inc.
- Jim GrantChief Safety Officer, Gray, Inc.
- Jill WilsonChief Communications & Marketing Officer, Gray, Inc.
- Susan BrewerChief People Officer, Gray, Inc.
- Jeff BischoffChief Sales Officer, Gray Construction
- Kellie ChristensenChief Information Officer, Gray
- Sarah RoweChief Financial Officer, Gray Construction
- Dowell HoskinsPresident & Chief Executive Officer, Gray AE, PSC
- Tyler CundiffPresident, Food & Beverage Group, Gray, Inc.
- Phil SealeExecutive Vice President, Strategic Project Development
- Steve SummersExecutive Vice President
- Kendall KluttzVice President, Field Operations, Gray Construction
- Rodney CarpenterSenior Vice President
- Randall VaughnVice President, A/E Professional Services
- Brian FainSenior Vice President, Gray AE, PSC
- Andy StrattonVice President, MEP Services
- Marcus TaylorVice President, Business Development
- Nate SimonVice President, General Counsel, Gray Construction
- Rudy OlivoChief of Staff & Vice President, Strategic Initiatives