Process Kitchen with High Speed Bottling Lines
Engineering was provided to support design, procurement, installation, and startup of two liquid bottling lines to be installed within a greenfield syrups and flavorings manufacturing facility.
Notable project features include:
- Multiple processes, including mixing, blending, thermal processing, and CIP
- Six bottle sizes: 160 BPM
- Filling, case forming, packing, and palletizing operations
- Size: $17MM (one line)
- 16-month project duration
- Preliminary engineering
- Detailed engineering
- Conceptual engineering
- Final engineering
- Contractor bid and award
- Installation construction support
- Startup and commissioning support
InLine Engineers is a Gray company.
InLine provides engineering, process improvement, and planning services for Food & Beverage leaders. In 2018, InLine joined the Gray family to complement its Food & Beverage offering. As a Gray company, we help customers transform their operations to maximize their ROI.