Flex-Line for Processing of Primal Protein Cuts
Notable project features included:
- Multiple processes including skinning, trimming, injection, slicing, and grinding
- Thermal form primary packaging in tray and vacuum pack formats
- Case forming, case packing, and palletizing operations
- Project size: $6.25MM (total installed cost)
- Seven month duration
- Conceptual and Preliminary Engineering
- Detailed design
- Final Engineering, budget, and schedule
- Creation of bid packages, bid review, and contractor award
- Construction and Start-up support
InLine Engineers is a Gray company.
InLine provides engineering, process improvement, and planning services for Food & Beverage leaders. In 2018, InLine joined the Gray family to complement its Food & Beverage offering. As a Gray company, we help customers transform their operations to maximize their ROI.