Specialized solutions for Food & Beverage.
Founded in 1996, InLine provides high-volume production engineering expertise which encompasses virtually every sector of the industry, from baking to frozen foods, meat production, cheese, dairy, savory snacks, and beverages, including distilled spirits. We are a team of experts in bulk handling, processing, packaging systems, and sanitary design, including FDA food safety compliance.
Whether a project is multifaceted or a small modification, we shape our services to meet our customers’ needs. Working as an extension of your team, we develop and execute solutions that deliver greater efficiencies and a high return on investment.
With a roster of high-profile customers, including a number of Fortune 200 companies, our team of engineering, CAD designers, construction managers and project management professionals is committed to helping our food and beverage manufacturing customers meet their production and food technology objectives. Food & Beverage process and packaging engineering and food plant project management is our singular focus – day in and day out.
In 2018, InLine became part of the Gray family of brands when fully integrated services provider Gray announced its acquisition of InLine Engineers. Each company’s commitment to their customer base as well as the similar values of the companies brought them together to complement each other’s business interests.
Meet the Team
- Gregg ColemanPresident - Gregg began his career in the food manufacturing industry with Bremner, Inc., a subsidiary of Ralcorp (Ralston Purina) and served four years as a Project Engineer and Maintenance Manager. He later became Vice President of Engineering at ATI, Inc., which engineered and constructed printed circuit board handling and conveyance for the electronics industry. After six years at ATI Gregg founded InLine Automation Group in 1996. He currently serves as a Senior Project Manager and President of InLine Engineers. Gregg holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
- Kevin ReidVice President - Kevin started his career in the food industry with Bremner, Inc., a subsidiary of Ralcorp (Ralston Purina) and over a nine year period, held the positions of Project Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Packaging Development Manager, and Purchasing Manager. Kevin founded InLine Automation Group in 1996. He currently serves as a Senior Project Manager and Vice President of InLine Engineers. Kevin holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Kentucky, and is also a certified PMP.
- Ken JohnsonDirector - Ken has been a Director for InLine Engineers serving as General Manager of the Cincinnati office since its inception January 2009. Dedicating his 28 year career to problem solving as an engineering consultant, Ken and his teams have delivered successful project results for the food industry over the past 15 years. Prior to InLine, Ken was an employee of Jacobs Engineering in various roles, including: Project Management, Engineering Manager, and Mechanical Engineer. Ken earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati.
- Darren FrostDirector, Atlanta - As a Director for InLine Engineers, Darren has served as the General Manager of the Atlanta office since 2011. Prior to InLine, Darren compiled significant experience as a supply chain and operations business consultant, working with Capgemini Consulting, Brooks Group, AmeriCold Logistics, Deloitte Consulting, and others. Darren received a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech and his MBA in Finance from Georgia State University. Darren is also a certified PMP.
- Debra WattersonDirector, Operations - Debra was named Director of Operations for InLine Engineers in 2013. Serving the company since 2006, Debra manages the day-to-day operations of the company including finance, personnel, IT, facilities, and overall support of the three office locations. Prior to InLine, Debra worked for The DeLor Group as an Office, Facility, and System Administrator for twelve years. Debra has a background in technology and has developed her skills through her years of experience. She enjoys the hustle and challenges of the day-to-day activities.
- Gary SislerDirector, Business Development and Recruiting - Gary leads business development and recruiting for InLine. Prior to joining InLine Engineers in 2013, Gary spent over 25 years with OTP Industrial Solutions as an Applications Engineer, Branch Manager, Region Manager and VP of Sales. His time there was spent leading and growing team-oriented business units that provide pre-engineered products and technical/business solutions services to a wide variety of industrial manufacturing customers. Gary holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
InLine Engineers is a Gray company.
InLine provides engineering, process improvement, and planning services for Food & Beverage leaders. In 2018, InLine joined the Gray family to complement its Food & Beverage offering. As a Gray company, we help customers transform their operations to maximize their ROI.