European Foreign Direct Investment
With a deep understanding of European customers, the global marketplace, as well as international trade and regulations, our team is well-equipped and well-positioned to meet the highest standards of excellence. Through our advanced, design-build methodology, Gray transforms complex ideas into efficient, cost-effective facilities. Our experience with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) spans the full lifecycle of a project from market entry and regulatory processes to construction.
As recognized industry leaders, we are committed to delivering state-of-the-art projects that meet budgets and goals, every time.
With Gray, customers receive:
- A multifaceted, design-build firm also offering construction-management only services and EPC project delivery, including process integration
- Comprehensive engineering services
- Extensive experience with domestic and international customers
- Peace of mind to execute business goals with speed and confidence
- Consistent top-10 ranking status among the industry’s leading contractors
As a family-owned company, we pride ourselves in creating projects that reflect our customers’ values and traditions, while offering a safe and inviting place where team members can thrive.
Let us bring your next project to life – no matter how complex, Gray is uniquely positioned to help you innovate, adapt, and grow in the U.S.
- Construction Construction.
- Design Design.
- Development Development.
- Digital Digital.
- Engineering Engineering.
- Equipment Equipment.
- Planning Planning.
Automation & Controls
Process & Packaging Systems Engineering
Gray has completed more than 30 million s.f. for European customers across the U.S. with more than 130 projects consisting of creative design-build solutions? For more than three decades, Gray has served as a trusted, collaborative partner for this highly specialized market.
Our Featured Projects
Siemens Energy, Inc. and Gray have a history that dates back more than 20 years. The companies partnered on a milestone project to build a gas turbine manufacturing facility, which at the time was Siemens’ largest project, and the largest project in Charlotte for three decades.
Meet the Team
Gray has a deep bench of leaders with the experience to advise on your most complex challenges.
Putting our values into action.
Gray believes our success can be attributed to upholding a simple set of core values that date back to our founding:
- We put safety and quality of life first.
- We are customer and relationship driven.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated, where everyone is welcome and respected.