Paper Fiber System Design Improvement
Spec Engineering implemented process control design improvements based on necessary changes supplied on the paper fiber storage and weighing system.
- Improve difficult-to-flow material delivery.
- Consistently deliver and dose material to accurate batch requirements (+/- 1%).
- Eliminate dust and risk due to insufficient receivers and air management.
- Eliminating residual product in the weigh bin after transfer.
- Created a quicker discharge time to increase production and output.
- Storage hopper discharger runs continuously during discharging.
- Improved the accuracy of the weight hopper load cell readings.
- Provided more accurate and custom batch size per formula.
- Managed scale control and integration with existing legacy PLC control system.
- Eliminated all bad batch and re-work, increasing OE by over 30%.
AD Process Equipment is a Gray company.
AD Process Equipment is your single source for system design and process equipment integration. Our experienced team works with customers to meet demands in bulk processing and material handling by providing practical design solutions that cater to their unique needs. Our personalized solutions in equipment and technology give customers a competitive edge in the ever-changing global marketplace.