Front-End Loading (FEL) III
Spec Engineering completed a FEL III for a company producing the filling sand/compound for brick pavers. This included the full design and integration of equipment stands and transitions.
- This system takes unprocessed sand, goes through a dryer to reach the proper moisture level, and is sifted to remove the unrefined pebbles. The sand is then conveyed to a silo for storage.
- Weigh batchers are used to measure the accurate amount discharging from the silo, with a chainvey conveying the material into the building. Additives are mixed in to make the final compound.
- Central dust collection is integrated throughout.
- Project manager provided full support for bid packages and permit processing.
- Spec Engineering’s controls department automated the system for high efficiency
AD Process Equipment is a Gray company.
AD Process Equipment is your single source for system design and process equipment integration. Our experienced team works with customers to meet demands in bulk processing and material handling by providing practical design solutions that cater to their unique needs. Our personalized solutions in equipment and technology give customers a competitive edge in the ever-changing global marketplace.