Continuous Fondant Machine
Continuous, Automated Fondant Machine Produces Fondant at 2,400 lbs./hr.
Spec Engineering integrated a continuous and automated fondant machine for a top candy manufacturer, producing fondant at 2,400 lbs./hr.
- Features a 40″ diameter by 30″ face all stainless-steel cooling drum with machined and polished surface, internal water spray system, and insulated and stainless-steel shrouded drum sides.
- Includes a standard capacity size all stainless-steel fondant beater with water jacket, sanitary out board mounted bearing supports, stainless-steel beater shaft with 26 integrally welded paddle blades, vent cover, drip pan, motor shaft coupling, and guard.
- Fondant cooker includes a stainless straight-thru tube in shell heat exchanger complete with inlet and outlet bonnets, inlet steam piping, condensate piping, pneumatic wash and drain valves, and thermocouple.
- Fully automated CIP system with various recirculation modes.
- Exhaust hood for steam vapor ventilation of the machine.
AD Process Equipment is a Gray company.
AD Process Equipment is your single source for system design and process equipment integration. Our experienced team works with customers to meet demands in bulk processing and material handling by providing practical design solutions that cater to their unique needs. Our personalized solutions in equipment and technology give customers a competitive edge in the ever-changing global marketplace.