Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Throughout this agreement, the words "Gray," "company," "us," "we," and "our," refer to Gray, Inc., and shall include its affiliates and related companies, officers, directors, employees, and agents. The words "you," "your," and "user(s)" refer to the user of this web site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download materials on Gray's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gray's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- It should be noted that it is a criminal offense to access a computer system or web site for the purpose of hindering or distorting the functioning of the system or site or to introduce data to or fraudulently modify the data contained in the site.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gray at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Trademark Information
The information on this Site, including without limitation all text, graphics, logos, images, video clips, audio clips, press releases and software are the property of Gray, its affiliates or related companies. The information may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Gray's prior written consent. Any use of Gray’s trademarks in the advertising and promotion of Gray’s products requires proper acknowledgement.
The materials on Gray's web site are provided "as is." Gray makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gray does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gray or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gray's Internet site, even if Gray or a Gray authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Neither Gray nor its suppliers shall be liable for damages caused by any bugs, viruses, or other harmful components which may be transmitted to or through this site by any third party, whether or not Gray has been notified of the possibility of such damages. You agree to assume the costs of any servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data resulting from your use of this site, and in the event of any problem using this web site, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this site. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gray's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gray does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gray may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gray does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gray has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gray of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gray's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Forum Selection Clause
You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to this agreement shall be brought exclusively before a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in or nearest Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky. If you bring a dispute in a jurisdiction other than in accordance with this section, you agree that we may move to have it dismissed, and that you will be responsible for our reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in doing so.
11. General Terms and Conditions Applicable to Use of a Web Site
Gray may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Revisions will be posted on this "Terms and Conditions" page and users are responsible for reviewing the page from time to time to ensure compliance.
12. Terms History
This agreement was last modified June 26, 2013.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Google Analytics Opt-Out