Gray Celebrates Industrial Construction Site Safety Achievement: Zero Lost Time Incidents on 100,000 Man-hour Project
The Whirlpool project hosted a safety luncheon to show appreciation to the many subcontractors and Gray team members. Safety is a top priority at Gray. In fact, it’s our No. 1 Core Value.
The Whirlpool project in Cleveland, Tenn. hosted a safety luncheon on Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 to show appreciation to the many subcontractors and Gray team members to celebrate the following:
- 244 days onsite.
- 102,000 man hours to date.
- 0 lost time incidents.
- 444 people orientated on-site.
- 27 contractors onsite.
- 418 man hours/day.
- + 400,000 cubic yards of dirt moved.
- 945,000 square feet of structural steel erected.
- 58,500 linear feet of sprinkler pipe installed.
- 208 tilt panels erected.
- 15,375 cubic yards of concrete poured.
- 824,250 square feet of roofing laid.
Related News & Insights
Personal Growth at Gray: Q&A with Senior Project Manager Joe Gerardi
Manufacturing, Corporate News
Gray and Austal USA Commemorate Partnership with Bell-Ringing CeremonyJuly 02, 2021
Training New Leaders: Q&A with Project Executive Chris Schoderbek