Gray Celebrates Industrial Construction Site Safety Achievement: Zero Lost Time Incidents on 100,000 Man-hour Project
The Whirlpool project hosted a safety luncheon to show appreciation to the many subcontractors and Gray team members. Safety is a top priority at Gray. In fact, it’s our No. 1 Core Value.
The Whirlpool project in Cleveland, Tenn. hosted a safety luncheon on Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 to show appreciation to the many subcontractors and Gray team members to celebrate the following:
Safety Luncheon Held at the Whirlpool Jobsite
- 244 days onsite.
- 102,000 man hours to date.
- 0 lost time incidents.
- 444 people orientated on-site.
- 27 contractors onsite.
- 418 man hours/day.
- + 400,000 cubic yards of dirt moved.
- 945,000 square feet of structural steel erected.
- 58,500 linear feet of sprinkler pipe installed.
- 208 tilt panels erected.
- 15,375 cubic yards of concrete poured.
- 824,250 square feet of roofing laid.
June 29, 2011
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a contributing author and not necessarily Gray.
Related News & Insights
As Electric Vehicles Become More Common, Infrastructure Must Keep Pace
Solutions to Global Challenges Drive 2023 Manufacturing Trends
Manufacturing, Corporate News
Gray and Repeat Customer Qcells Partner on Historic Solar InvestmentJanuary 19, 2023
View All Insights
Get the latest.