Gray Construction has a paid internship program that provides opportunities for college students to gain valuable hands-on experience in the field of construction. Our interns are placed with mentors throughout the organization who teach them the “Gray Way” of doing business while gaining real-world training and experience.
Gray typically hires interns each year who work for us part-time while in school and full-time during the summer. We offer internships in the fields of:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Construction Management
If they choose, academic credit from their various educational institutions can be obtained for internships. The minimum internship term is one summer or one semester. Former interns are given preference when filling full-time positions. If you are looking for the opportunity to learn, grow and make real contributions, Gray is the place for you.
Where are they now?
- Brian Jones – Chief Operating Officer (Intern – 1999)
- Brett Goode – Vice President, South Atlantic Office (Intern – 1997)
- Andy Allen – Resource Manager, Field Operations (Intern – 2002)
- Tyler Cundiff – Director, Business Development (Intern – 1997)
- Curt Hargrove – Director, Gray Development (Intern – 2007)
- David Hird – Director, Civil Engineering (Intern – 1999)
- Josh Murtaugh – Project Manager (Intern – 2008)
- Rudy Renfrow – Engineering Project Manager (Intern – 2007)