Gray Construction has a paid internship program that provides opportunities for college students to gain valuable hands-on experience in the field of construction. Our interns are placed with mentors throughout the organization who teach them the “Gray Way” of doing business while gaining real-world training and experience.
Gray typically hires interns each year who work for us part-time while in school and full-time during the summer. We offer internships in the fields of:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Construction Management
If they choose, academic credit from their various educational institutions can be obtained for internships. The minimum internship term is one summer or one semester. Former interns are given preference when filling full-time positions. If you are looking for the opportunity to learn, grow and make real contributions, Gray is the place for you.
Many of our team members started their careers with Gray as interns.
Take a look at our Gray Alumni Class!
Pictured Left to Right:
- Greg Duncan – Assistant Manager, Pre-Construction Services (Intern, 2014)
- Andrew Campbell – Project Engineer (Intern, 2015)
- David Hird – Director, Civil Engineering (Intern, 1999)
- Jeanne Kelly – Project Engineer (Intern, 2015)
- Brian Jones – Chief Operating Officer (Intern, 1999)
- Jamie Pedigo – Manager, Pre-Construction Services (Intern, 2003)
- James Johnson – IT Technician (Intern, 2014)
- Rebekah Gray – Manager, Project Cost Control (Intern, 1998)
- Ned Brown – Safety Coordinator (Intern, 2011)
- Andy Allen – Resource Manager, Field Operations (Intern, 2002)
- Tyler Cundiff – Vice President, Business Development, Food and Beverage (Intern, 1997)
- Brett Goode – Vice President, South Atlantic Regional Office (Intern, 1997)
- Curt Hargrove – Vice President, Gray Development (Intern, 2007)
- Josh Murtaugh – Project Manager (Intern, 2008)