Aerospace Press Line
Advancing the Aerospace Industry.
Spencer Bristol Engineering, a Gray company, provided process-critical design and support for a leading aerospace manufacturer. Design services included MEP, HVAC, process cooling, and building automation.
Spencer Bristol provided mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design engineering for the aerospace press line at a Georgia manufacturing facility. Design included a building addition to house the new press, a process cooling water pump house, and an aboveground pipe bridge conveying utility piping from the power house and pump house to the manufacturing building.
• Conceptual, schematic, design development, & contract documents
• Field engineering
• Contract administration
• Turnkey project delivery
- New process cooling pump house
- HVAC design utilizing existing central chilled water plant and new hydronic air handlers
- Process cooling water system upgrades including additional pumps & fluid coolers
- New process water & spray water pumps
- Emergency press cooling provided by non-potable water
- Digital controls integrated into existing BAS
- Electrical power distribution including 15KV switchgear, duct banks, & grounding systems
- Interior lighting
- Sanitary & storm drainage
To learn more about Spencer Bristol Engineering’s service capabilities, click here.
Process & Packaging Systems Engineering
Automation & Controls
Custom equipment Ovens & cookers Process skids Batching equipment Clean-in-place systems Bioreactors Extruders Distributed products Mixers & blenders
Spencer Bristol Engineering, a Gray company, worked with an aviation industry leader to design electrical power distribution and air compression systems for a new airplane engine test stand.