Clare Rose Celebrates Ribbon Cutting & LEED Silver
Clare Rose Inc. celebrated the ribbon cutting of their new 269,653 s.f. LEED Silver certified distribution center on Long Island New York. Clare Rose is one of the largest beer distributors in the U.S. and dominates a number of markets in Long Island’s Suffolk and Nassau counties.
Gray provided construction management, LEED administration and Fundamental Commissioning services for Clare Rose’s LEED Silver certification. Elements of sustainable design incorporated into the facility include:
• On-site treatment of waste water to tertiary standards.
• Exceeded local zoning requirements by providing 84% open space.
• Low flow and waterless plumbing fixtures to reduce water usage 40% above baseline requirements.
• 40% of construction materials were from regional sources.
• Oversight by LEED Accredited Professionals on both design and construction teams to ensure proper implementation of and conformance with USGBC Guidelines.
GNF Architects and Engineers provided Architecture and Engineering Design.
If you have beverage plant construction needs, please contact Phil Seale, Senior Vice President, Food & Beverage Market at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information regarding LEED construction, please contact Bob Lowry, Senior Vice President at email@example.com.