SANRITSU LOGISTICS AMERICAReidsville, N.C.
Sanritsu Logistics America, a subsidiary of Sanritsu Corporation, is an industry leader within the supply chain of automotive parts, machine tools, electronic equipment, medical instruments and other key industries. With sales branches in 15 major cities throughout Japan, as well as the United States and Thailand, Sanritsu offers services relating to cutting and grinding technologies, transfer processes, automated assembly, inspection techniques and numerous other manufacturing processes. Gray was selected to design and build the new greenfield warehouse facility that will house laser machines and bending machines for sheet metals.
- Total area: 53,000 s.f.
- Office area: 4,000 s.f.
- Manufacturing area: 49,000 s.f.
- Schedule: 9 months
- Floor construction: slab on grade (manufacturing); slab on grade (office); slab on deck (office)
- Wall construction: 24 galvannealed steel metal panel with R-19 insulation and liner panels
- Structure: pre-engineered
- Notable building installations: pre-engineered building erection, installation of truck scale, (3) crane bays are the basis of the building design, large aluminum/glass storefront entry
Services Provided by Gray:
- Site Analysis
- Civil Engineering
- Permit Procurement
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Management