Gray was selected by Kubota Manufacturing of America Corporation (KMA) to design and build a 502,000 s.f. manufacturing facility at Gateway Industrial Centre in Gainesville, Ga. Kubota's RTV series vehicles will be manufactured at the plant, which has the capacity to produce 50,000 units annually.
- Building features:
- Wall construction consists of 10” insulated pre-cast concrete
- Floor construction consists of 6" concrete, #3 bars at 18" o.c.e.w.
- (22) air-powered dock levelers, 40,000 lb capacity
- (2) 1-ton bridge cranes
- (1) 2-ton bridge crane
- The plant is located just three miles from KMA’s existing facilities on a 180 acre site, and is expected to become operational in the spring of 2017.
- This expansion is estimated to increase production capacity by some 60 percent over the next five years.
Services Provided by Gray:
- Permit Procurement
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Management