KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC.Douglasville, Ga.
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. selected Gray to perform Construction Management, Equipment Installation and Building Commissioning services for its beverage pod manufacturing facility in Douglasville, Georgia. Gray performed rigging, mechanical and electrical installation of building and process equipment, working closely with Keurig's engineers to ensure the product was installed to meet the design's intent.
- Total area: 353,000 s.f.
- Renovations: 260,000 s.f.
- Office area: 60,000 s.f.
- Building utility room additions: 33,000 s.f.
- Building features:
- Floor construction consists of 6"-12" reinforced concrete slab with resinous flooring in dedicated areas
- Wall construction consists of insulated metal panels, existing tilt-up exterior walls, drywall and concrete masonry units
- Structure is comprised of existing tilt-up, new conventional steel and TPO roof
- Notable building installations include dock levelers (2), gantry cranes, material lifts, personnel elevators, mezzanines, pipe rack, boiler system, chilled water system and compressed air system
- 9-month schedule
Services Provided by Gray:
- Construction Management
- Equipment Installation
- Building Commissioning