With more than 70 fulfillment centers across the U.S., Amazon continues to expand in New Jersey as a result of the incredible customers and an outstanding workforce in the state. This new warehouse in Logan Township picks, packs and ships dry goods and features hydrogen fuel cell stations. Dermody Properties, a privately owned industrial real estate investment, development and management firm, served as the developer on this project. In addition to construction management, Gray widened the existing road along the project frontage and provided a substation, which supplied primary electric service for the facility.
- Total area: 1,016,116 s.f.
- Schedule: 11 months
- Building features:
- Floor construction consists of concrete slab on grade
- Wall construction consists of insulated precast concrete panels
- Structure is conventional steel
- Notable building installations include:
- dock positions with pit-type levelers
Services Provided by Gray:
- Construction Project Management Services