A paid internship with real responsibility.
Gray has a paid internship program that provides opportunities for college students to gain valuable hands-on experience. Our interns are a vital part of Gray, and Gray is a vital part of their education. You’ll be assigned a mentor who teaches you the “Gray Way” of doing business while gaining real-world knowledge and training.
At Gray, there’s no ceiling on your potential. Many of our team members started their careers with Gray as interns – even our President & Chief Executive Officer Brian Jones.
Gray typically hires interns each year who work part-time while in school and full-time during the summer. We offer internships in a range of fields, including:
- Architecture: Design, BIM/VDC
- Construction Management: Site Management, Project Management, Safety
- Engineering: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Process & Automation
Recruiting at Gray
Gray is committed to hiring the best and brightest. We partner with top-tier institutions to recruit talent to join the Gray Family, including The University of Kentucky, The University of Alabama, Auburn University, Savannah College of Art & Design, Cal Poly Pomona, Virginia Tech, UNC Charlotte, Eastern Kentucky University, Murray State University, and more. Stop by and see us at this year’s recruiting events, and let us help you build your future at Gray!
- Auburn University 2023 College of Building Science Career FairFebruary 7, 2023
- University of Cincinnati 2023 Professional & Technical Career FairFebruary 9, 2023
- UNC Charlotte STEM Spring 2023 Career FairFebruary 10, 2023
- Indiana State University 2023 Career FairFebruary 15, 2023