A paid internship with real responsibility.
Gray has a paid internship program that provides opportunities for college students to gain valuable hands-on experience. You’ll be assigned a mentor who teaches you the “Gray Way” of doing business while gaining real-world knowledge and training.
Gray typically hires interns each year who work part-time while in school and full-time during the summer. We offer internships in a range of fields, including:
- Architecture: Design, BIM/VDC
- Construction Management: Site Management, Project Management, Safety
- Engineering: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Process & Automation
The internship experience at Gray.
Recruiting at Gray
Gray is committed to hiring the best and brightest in engineering, design, and construction. We partner with top-tier institutions to recruit talent to join the Gray Family, including The University of Kentucky, The University of Alabama, Auburn University, Savannah College of Art & Design, Cal Poly Pomona, Virginia Tech, UNC Charlotte, Eastern Kentucky University, Murray State University, and more across the U.S. Stop by and see us at this year’s recruiting events, and let us help you build your future at Gray!
- Auburn University Building Science Career FairSeptember 29, 2021 | 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. CT
- Morehead State University Career & Internship FairOctober 1, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
- Eastern Kentucky University Job & Internship FairOctober 6, 2021 | 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET
- Western Kentucky University STEM Job FairOctober 27, 2021 | 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. CT