A paid internship with real responsibility.
Gray has a paid internship program that provides opportunities for college students to gain valuable hands-on experience. You’ll be assigned a mentor who teaches you the “Gray Way” of doing business while gaining real-world knowledge and training.
Gray typically hires interns each year who work part-time while in school and full-time during the summer. We offer internships in a range of fields, including:
- Architecture: Design, BIM/VDC
- Construction Management: Site Management, Project Management, Safety
- Engineering: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Process & Automation
The internship experience at Gray.
- Murray State University9/29/2020 | 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Miami University - Ohio9/30/2020 | 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Eastern Kentucky University10/8/2020 | 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Auburn University10/21/2020 | 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.