KIA DESIGN CENTERIrvine, Calif.
Kia selected Gray to construct its 140,000 s.f. high-end design center and offices. The facility, dedicated to the production and design of future vehicle concepts, incorporates cutting-edge design and materials.
- New ground up construction, including a 120,000 s.f. design center and 20,000 s.f. creative office
- 6,000 s.f. steel and aluminum canopy
- Excavation and re-compaction to a depth of 25 feet to accommodate a CNC milling machine
- 22,000 s.f. underground parking and storage area
- State-of-the-art, 2-D presentation room with full-size digital projection allowing Kia’s designers to analyze new concepts in virtual reality
- Offices and lobby areas with custom millwork, double-story cathedral ceilings and polished concrete floors
Services Provided by Gray:
- Construction Management