Manufacturing Plant Construction
For over 54 years, Gray has been meeting the design-build and construction management needs of the manufacturing industry, having built over 71 million s.f. for more than 892 manufacturing facilities across the U.S. With this level of experience, Gray is consistently ranked among the top U.S. contractors in manufacturing plant construction.
To learn more about how Gray can meet your design-build or construction management needs, contact:
At Gray, our project experience speaks for itself. Let us put this experience to work for you.
- Michelin North America, Inc., US10 - Anderson, S.C.
- Michelin North America, Inc., G83 - Anderson, S.C.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Austal USA
- Caterpillar Inc., N.C.
- Caterpillar Inc., Ga.
- Siemens Gas Turbine Manufacturing Facility
- CJ BIO America
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Big Ass Fans
- NTN Bower Corporation
- Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas
- Fully integrated design-build firm that also offers construction-management-only services
- A results-driven Quality Management System
- Extensive international experience
- Adept at translating non-U.S. design and building details into U.S. manufacturing standards
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 nationally for manufacturing plant construction
- Over 71 million s.f. of manufacturing facilities built coast-to-coast
- More than 892 manufacturing facilities built coast-to-coast
- Master planning and logistics
- Site analysis
- Environmental permitting
- Sustainable systems
- Process and production systems
- Equipment & instrumentation procurement
- Project and site management
- Facility architecture and construction
- Detailed engineering design:
- Electrical & instrumentation
- Control systems
- Facility startup & commissioning
- LEED® certification