Food and Beverage Plant Construction
For over 54 years, Gray has been meeting the design-build and construction management needs of the food and beverage market, having constructed over 10 million s.f. of food and beverage facilities across the country. With this level of experience, Gray is consistently ranked among the top U.S. contractors in food and beverage plant construction.
To learn more about how Gray can meet your design-build or construction management needs, contact:
At Gray, our project experience speaks for itself. Let us put this experience to work for you.
- Nestlé Waters North America
- Pepsi Beverages Company - Las Vegas, Nev.
- Adena Beef
- JBS USA, LLC
- Chelten House Products, Inc.
- T. Marzetti
- ConAgra, Inc.
- Tyson Foods - Portland, Ind.
- Nestlé Prepared Foods Company
- Yamasa Corporation
- McCormick & Company
- T. Marzetti Sister Schubert's Bakery
- Pepsi Beverages Company - Howell, Mich.
- Tyson Foods - Temperanceville, Va.
- Continental Mills
- Fully integrated design-build firm that also offers construction-management-only services
- A results-driven Quality Management System
- Extensive international experience
- Completed more than 163 food & beverage-related facilities across the U.S.
- Completed over 10 million s.f. of food & beverage-related facilities
- Completed more than 1.8 million s.f. of cold storage and freezer space
- Extensive experience in design and construction of expansions and fit-ups to existing facilities
- In-depth design-build experience requiring oversight from:
- Design and construction that integrates guidelines and standards related to:
- Master planning and logistics
- Site analysis
- Environmental permitting
- Sustainability studies & LEED® certification
- Life-cycle cost analysis
- Process and production systems design and installation
- Construction management and general contracting
- Facility architecture, engineering and construction
- Facility startup