Distribution Center Construction
For over 54 years, Gray has been meeting the design-build and construction management needs of the distribution industry, having constructed over 71 million s.f. for more than 235 distribution facilities across the country.
To learn more about how Gray can meet your design-build or construction management needs, contact:
At Gray, our project experience speaks for itself. Let us put this experience to work for you.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Academy Sports + Outdoors - Jeffersonville, Ga.
- Dollar General Corporation - Jonesville, S.C.
- Procter & Gamble
- Dollar General Corporation - Marion, Ind.
- USPS - Oklahoma City, Okla.
- IKEA - Port Wentworth, Ga.
- USPS - Columbus, Ohio
- IKEA - Spanaway, Wash.
- USPS - Eagan, Minn.
- Nestlé Waters North America
- Handy Hardware Wholesale, Inc.
- Osram Sylvania
- Fully integrated design-build firm that also offers construction-management-only services
- A results-driven Quality Management System
- Extensive international experience
- Over 71 million s.f. of distribution space built coast-to-coast
- More than 235 distribution facilities built in the U.S.
- Executed more than 47 million s.f. of tilt-up construction
- Executed over 1.8 million s.f. of cold storage space
- Master planning and logistics
- Site analysis
- Environmental permitting
- Sustainable systems
- Process and production systems
- Equipment & instrumentation procurement
- Project and site management
- Facility architecture and construction
- Detailed engineering design:
- Electrical & instrumentation
- Control systems
- Facility startup & commissioning
- LEED® certification