Founded in 1960, Gray is headquartered in Lexington, Ky. with regional offices in Anaheim, Calif.; Birmingham, Ala.; Charlotte, N.C.; Versailles, Ky.; and Tokyo, Japan. We are a top-ranked design-build contractor offering architecture, engineering and construction services to domestic and international customers throughout the U.S. Our core markets are:
- Manufacturing plant construction
- Automotive plant construction
- Food and beverage plant construction
- Distribution center construction
- Retail facility construction
- Hospitality facility construction
Gray is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, subcontractors, vendors and partners. We build more than buildings—we build relationships. Gray is heavily invested in growing and developing the communities we serve. We know the importance of reaching out to local businesses, hiring and buying locally whenever we can. Of course, the real jobs are generated by the facilities we build and by the subsequent suppliers to those facilities that follow.
Gray is dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we work. We have earned a reputation for honesty, discipline and hard work. Our success can be attributed to upholding a simple set of core values:
- We put safety and quality of life first.
- We are customer and relationship driven.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated.