Coffee Roasting Facility.
Spencer Bristol Engineering provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection design for a roughly 700,000 s.f. greenfield dry coffee roasting facility. The team’s services for the new facility included areas for raw material receiving, processing, controls, packaging, distribution, and offices. The mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design supported LEED certification, offering elements such as energy recovery ventilators and daylight harvesting.
- Conceptual, schematic, design development, & contract documents
- Field engineering
- Contract administration
- Turnkey project delivery
- HVAC design including 1,725-ton N+1 central chilled water plant
- Compressed air design delivering 8,400 SCFM capacity dry air with refrigerated dryers
- Nitrogen design for product inerting
- Vacuum system design for dust collection
- Paper takeaway (tailing) system design
- Fire protection, including in-rack ESFR systems
- 480 V electrical power distribution system with natural gas emergency power generators
- Electrical lighting, bonding, grounding, & power monitoring systems
Spencer Bristol is a Gray company.
Spencer Bristol serves customers in a diverse range of industries. In 2017, Spencer Bristol joined the Gray family of brands to complement its project management and design services. As a Gray company, we continue to provide practical design services for transportation, commercial, industrial, and government institutions.