Aerospace Press Line
Spencer Bristol Engineering provided mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design engineering for an aerospace press line at a Georgia manufacturing facility. Design included a building addition to house the new press, a process cooling water pump house, and an aboveground pipe bridge conveying utility piping from the power house and pump house to the manufacturing building.
• Conceptual, schematic, design development, & contract documents
• Field engineering
• Contract administration
• Turnkey project delivery
- New process cooling pump house
- HVAC design utilizing existing central chilled water plant and new hydronic air handlers
- Process cooling water system upgrades including additional pumps & fluid coolers
- New process water & spray water pumps
- Emergency press cooling provided by non-potable water
- Digital controls integrated into existing BAS
- Electrical power distribution including 15KV switchgear, duct banks, & grounding systems
- Interior lighting
- Sanitary & storm drainage
Spencer Bristol is a Gray company.
Spencer Bristol serves customers in a diverse range of industries. In 2017, Spencer Bristol joined the Gray family of brands to complement its project management and design services. As a Gray company, we continue to provide practical design services for transportation, commercial, industrial, and government institutions.