Turnkey Solutions, Custom Integration, Plant Automation
Customers can rely on our team to deliver professional schematics along with:
- Revisions of Retrofit Designs
- Component Layouts
- Field Wiring and Wire Pull Lists
SPEC has extensive experience in a variety of programming languages and software, making us able to fit a variety of needs. Some of our capabilities include:
- Equipment Integration
- PLC Programming
- HMI Programming
- DCS Programming
- Recipe Management
- Batch Control
- Process Automation System
Our team is always in pursuit of new training to accommodate the needs of the customer. If you are curious of our programming capabilities that are not listed above, please contact us.
Our process and industry knowledge lends itself to creating functional and comprehensive sequences of operations to serve as a guideline to your system performance.
- Manual Operations
- Auto Operations
- Start-up and Shut-down Procedures
- Security Access
- Clean-In-Place (CIP)
- Batch Control
Safety is our top priority with any project, whether it is an E-Stop push button or a permissive within a program.
- SPEC Automation has the ability to provide different arrays of network architecture by utilizing managed switches, VPNs, and topologies.
- Our team has experience in using IO Link to simplify and increase the capabilities of your system. Using IO Link allows for your network wiring to be minimized throughout your system.
With many control platforms becoming obsolete, SPEC Automation has the knowledge to migrate your out-of-date control platforms to the newest or most common control platforms.
- Out-of-date Components
- PLC 5
- SLC 500
- Common Industrial AC Drives
- A-B PowerFlex 525/755
- Toshiba P9
- Yaskawa A1000
- ABB 355/580