- s.f. Operation40,000
- Increase in Production Capacity50%
- Packaging Lines3
In 2006, Spec Engineering partnered with Sweetener Supply to design and implement the conversion of an industrial site in Elkhorn, Wisconsin, into a food processing facility. The project incorporated plans for facility growth, which led to an expansion to its 40,000 s.f. operation in 2019. The company selected Spec to provide utility & electrical service implementation, equipment & system design, project & construction management, schedule & cost management, and equipment installation & commissioning.
By the numbers:
- 50% increase in production capacity
- Over 1,400 feet of pneumatic conveying piping
- 11 total pneumatic blowers
- More than 2,000 HP of grinding power
- Three packaging lines processing eight package sizes
Spec Engineering is a Gray company.
Spec is a process engineering company, focused on best-in-class solutions for customers in the food, grain, minerals, chemicals, and pharma industries. In 2019, Spec became part of the Gray family of brands. As a Gray company, we continue to offer comprehensive expertise, catered to your scope, schedule, and budget.