Continuous Fondant Machine
Spec Engineering integrated a continuous and automated fondant machine for a top candy manufacturer, producing fondant at 2,400 lbs./hr.
- Features a 40″ diameter by 30″ face all stainless-steel cooling drum with machined and polished surface, internal water spray system, and insulated and stainless-steel shrouded drum sides.
- Includes a standard capacity size all stainless-steel fondant beater with water jacket, sanitary out board mounted bearing supports, stainless-steel beater shaft with 26 integrally welded paddle blades, vent cover, drip pan, motor shaft coupling, and guard.
- Fondant cooker includes a stainless straight-thru tube in shell heat exchanger complete with inlet and outlet bonnets, inlet steam piping, condensate piping, pneumatic wash and drain valves, and thermocouple.
- Fully automated CIP system with various recirculation modes.
- Exhaust hood for steam vapor ventilation of the machine.
Spec Engineering is a Gray company.
Spec is a process engineering company, focused on best-in-class solutions for customers in the food, grain, minerals, chemicals, and pharma industries. In 2019, Spec became part of the Gray family of brands. As a Gray company, we continue to offer comprehensive expertise, catered to your scope, schedule, and budget.