SPEC is a privately held, fast growing, stable full service process engineering firm seeking an impact player and difference maker to join our team as a client-facing Project Manager who is the epitome of a big picture thinker. The self-starting Project Manager we are aggressively hunting is someone whose gift is the ability to analytically break down complex projects and formulate action-steps to control the desired outcome faster than anyone. You don’t miss much.
- Are you a Design Engineer who enjoys managing all projects from start to finish, always striving to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations?
- Are you a self-motivated and dedicated Project Manager workhorse that lives to deliver on time and who can masterfully oversee project timelines, scheduling and coordinating with all involved contractors and departments?
- Are you a creative Design Engineer capable of problem solving, critical thinking, possess a high attention to detail, can think out and develop alternative solutions?
When prioritizing projects from timelines to designing new products and systems, making improvements, generating specifications, procurement, job costing and sales support you are the definition of efficiency. Analyzing information skillfully has always been a breeze for you. You may be an impatient Project Manager, but nothing slips through the cracks when it comes to keeping the projects moving forward. For you, predicting the future comes easy. Trust is earned, not given, and your eye is always on the prize – customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you about joining our team as a Project Manager – Design Engineer!
The Project Manager Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 years of experience in the field including some project management
- Knowledge of the Internet; AutoCAD and SolidWorks, Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
If you have these qualifications and are looking for a tremendous opportunity for growth then YOU could be the perfect fit for our Design Engineer!
SPEC Engineering offers an aggressive compensation plan commensurate with experience and performance as well as a benefits package. Serious applicants only. View job application here.