A privately held, fast growing, stable full service process engineering firm seeks an impact player and difference maker to join our team as a CAD / Design Drafter who is focused on evolving and embracing new design techniques and development processes.
- Are you a strategic, proactive, innovative CAD / Design Drafter capable of handling complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision from Engineers?
- Do you like to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
- Are you a CAD / Design Drafter capable of problem solving, critical thinking and possess a meticulous attention to detail?
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you about joining our team as a CAD / Design Drafter.
The CAD / Design Drafter education and experience:
- Two-year associate’s degree program at a technical school or community college
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in both AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Experience in a fabrication environment is preferred
If you have these qualifications and are looking for a tremendous opportunity for growth then YOU could be the perfect fit for our CAD / Design Drafter!
SPEC Engineering offers an aggressive compensation plan commensurate with experience and performance as well as a benefits package. Serious applicants only.
Click here to read the full job description and apply online. After applying, your next step will be to complete a Culture Index survey which takes less than 7 minutes to complete.