Industry leader in custom process solutions.
Founded in 1979, Spec Engineering, a Gray company, is an industry leader in custom process solutions. With offices in Plainfield and Chicago, IL, our experienced team of process, design, and electrical engineers, along with project managers and fabricators, take our customers’ ideas from concept to completion.
At the core, we put safety first, we are customer and relationship driven, and we treat others the way we want to be treated. In 2019, Spec became part of the Gray family of brands, and together the companies deliver highly customized turnkey solutions primarily in the Food & Beverage industry.
Meet The Team
- Brian BernardPresident
- Meredith PerryVice President, Business Operations
- Joe KruegerVice President, Engineering Operations
- Amy KernsExecutive Administrator
- Edel RodriguezVice President, Sales
- Jeff JendrykVice President, Business Development
- Brad VosDirector of Controls & Automation
- Kevin LaudVice President of Engineering - CandyWorx
- Chris MooreEngineering Manager
- Adam FroehlichDesign Manager
Spec Engineering is a Gray company.
Spec is a process engineering company, focused on best-in-class solutions for customers in the food, grain, minerals, chemicals, and pharma industries. In 2019, Spec became part of the Gray family of brands. As a Gray company, we continue to offer comprehensive expertise, catered to your scope, schedule, and budget.