TACO BELL CANTINAPacifica, Calif.
Taco Bell selected Gray West to remodel their existing storefront in Pacifica, Calif. into a new Taco Bell Cantina, which quickly established a reputation as the "greatest Taco Bell in the world."
Located on the sandy shores of California, the unique Taco Bell restaurant is equipped with surfboard racks, a fire pit, local adult beverages, and more.
- Total area: 2,703 s.f.
- 1900 s.f. interior
- 803 s.f. beachfront deck
- Notable installations:
- High-end finishes throughout, including custom 8’ x 5’ indoor/outdoor fire place and new Nanowall window system
- Installed Bottoms Up Beer Dispenser system, alcoholic slushie machines and a top of line sound system
- Schedule: 7 weeks
- Accelerated schedule to open before 4th of July weekend
Services Provided by Gray:
- Preliminary Design and Estimating
- Restaurant Facilities Build-Out and Renovation
- Construction Project Management Services
- Open Store Remodels
- Tenant Improvement
- Site Evaluation
- Preliminary Budgeting
- Value Engineering
- Construction Management
- General Construction
- Equipment Procurement
- Equipment Installation