STARBUCKS - GLENDALE, CALIF.Glendale, Calif.
When Starbucks needed a new store in Glendale, California, the world-famous coffee company called on Gray for services. A vacant drive through restaurant was completely repurposed for this LEED® certified project, including a full interior renovation and exterior re-design with new towers, parapets and reclaimed siding finishes.
This is Starbucks' first new store in California to feature Nitro Cold Brew, the company's newest take on its signature Cold Brew coffee.
- Total area: 2,500 s.f.
- 8-week schedule
- LEED® certified
- Gray's first project for Starbucks
Elements of sustainable design incorporated into the facility include:
- Development density and community connectivity
- 45% water use reduction
- Optimized energy performance including lighting power and controls, equipment and appliances, measurement and verification and green power
- Outdoor air delivery monitoring
- Low-emitting materials used in construction
- Bicycle commuting
- Public transportation access
Services Provided by Gray:
- Construction Project Management Services
- Building Maintenance
- Tenant Improvement
- Preliminary Budgeting
- Value Engineering
- Construction Management
- Facility Startup
- Self-Perform Site Work
- Equipment Installation
- LEED® Administration
- LEED® Commissioning
- Building Commissioning