NEW ALBANY FIRE STATIONNew Albany, Ind.
The New Albany Fire Department selected Gray to build its 9,500 s.f. fire station and fire training tower in New Albany, Ind. The facility contains four different roof heights to accommodate the dorm area, office and exercise area, apparatus bay for emergency response vehicle storage and a fire training tower.
- Building features:
- Floor construction consists of 5" concrete with woven wire mesh
- Wall construction consists of metal panels with batt insulation, vapor barrier, brick wainscot
- Office: brick full height
- Kitchen and exercise room: fiber cement board
- Drying tower: 1-ton hoist crane
- 6-month schedule
- This project incorporated different exterior cladding materials such as metal panels, brick and fiber cement board.
Services Provided by Gray:
- Construction Management
- Concrete Construction
- Equipment Installation