EUROFINS MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORIES, INC.Louisville, Ky.
Eurofins Scientific selected Gray to provide design-build services for a 65,800 s.f. facility in Louisville, Ky. which houses its new Eurofins Genomics and Eurofins Microbiology laboratories. The state-of-the-art laboratory provides genomic services as well as rapid microbiology testing services. This facility focuses on DNA sequencing, DNA/RNA synthesis, gene synthesis, next-generation sequencing and bioinformatic services for academic and industrial research.
- Total area: 65,800 s.f.
- Building features:
- Floor construction consists of 6”, w4xw4 and 1.5lb/cy fiber mesh
- Wall construction consists of tilt-up perimeter walls
- Structure is conventional steel
- Notable building installations include a data center which contains a clean agent suppression system and UBS backup, cooled by a 5-ton unit
- 14-month schedule
- Expected to create more than 100 jobs over three years
Services Provided by Gray:
- Construction Management
- Facility Startup
- Self-Perform Site Work