Mission Critical/Data Center Project Managers
Join the Gray Family
Gray is a fully integrated service provider deeply rooted in engineering, design, and construction services. As a family-owned company, we focus on the manufacturing, food & beverage, automotive, distribution, mission critical, and commercial markets for domestic and international customers. It’s the spirit of the people at Gray—passion, commitment, and a great team environment—that makes our company a great place to work. Our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives by creating unforgettable customer experiences and great projects. The people of Gray exemplify our core values: we put safety and quality of life first, we are customer and relationship driven, and we demonstrate the golden rule—we treat others the way we want to be treated.
Click here to apply for an Project Manager position.
Who We Want (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university – Architecture, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil or Construction Management Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in completing mission critical/data center projects OR experience with critical environments (hospital, casino, etc).
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in construction management.
- Experience as the lead project manager of a construction project is highly desired.
- Full end-to-end project life cycle from small to large projects.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and drive a project to completion.
- Must possess basic computer skills including the ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail applications.
- May also require working knowledge of scheduling applications.
- Should be an energetic, self-motivated individual who has a passion for collaboration and professional development.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.