Microporous Insulation Production Process
Spec Engineering designed a system that vacuum conveys lightweight material (4 pcf) and minor ingredients to a mixer for distribution and separation of fibers. Finished material conveys to a product storage bin. Screw auger system and custom gain-in-weight scale system filled bags of finished material. An automatic control system was implemented for conveying, mix cycles, and accurate feeding of finished product.
- The fully automated process is initiated by operator interface HMI with system display status.
- Vacuum conveyor operator by compressed air eliminated excess motor loads required for the operation.
- Central dust collector to pull clouds of lightweight dusty material away from operators and control nuisance dust for cleaning.
- Complete turnkey system including integration and implementation supervision services.
- Equipment included: bag dump station, vacuum conveyor with discharge hopper, mixer, storage hopper, gain-in-weight feeder, butterfly valve, dust collection unit, dust collection piping and hoods, and controls system
AD Process Equipment is a Gray company.
AD Process Equipment is your single source for system design and process equipment integration. Our experienced team works with customers to meet demands in bulk processing and material handling by providing practical design solutions that cater to their unique needs. Our personalized solutions in equipment and technology give customers a competitive edge in the ever-changing global marketplace.