We provided a 72” diameter stainless steel cooling drum with machined surface and non-stick PTFE coating. It is designed to continuously cool the hot incoming molasses product from approximately 271ᵒ F down to 220° F at discharge.
- Internal water spray system
- Insulated and stainless steel shrouded drum sides
- 2-HP water pump
- 2-HP variable speed (VFD) hollow-shaft drum gear drive
- Scraper assembly
- Continuous feed hopper
- Water to water heat exchanger with automatic temperature control valve, safety water pressure valve, pressure and temperature gauges and one (1) temperature transmitter for chilled water temperature monitoring and control
- All mounted on a common sanitary welded stainless steel frame with leveling pads.
- Electrical control panel
- Includes digital display and VFD control for the drum RPM and an automatic digital water temperature controller.
- Water-tight switches are for the cooling drum, water and main power.
- Enclosure NEMA-4X watertight enclosure.
- Pre-wired on the machine frame for single-point utility connection.
- Fully assembled and electrically wired
AD Process Equipment is a Gray company.
AD Process Equipment is your single source for system design and process equipment integration. Our experienced team works with customers to meet demands in bulk processing and material handling by providing practical design solutions that cater to their unique needs. Our personalized solutions in equipment and technology give customers a competitive edge in the ever-changing global marketplace.