SPEC IS HIRING - CAD / DESIGN DRAFTER
A privately held, fast growing, stable full service process engineering firm seeks an impact player and difference maker to join our team as a CAD / Design Drafter who is focused on evolving and embracing new design techniques and development processes.
- Are you a strategic, proactive, innovative CAD / Design Drafter capable of handling complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision from Engineers?
- Do you like to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
- Are you a CAD / Design Drafter capable of problem solving, critical thinking and possess a meticulous attention to detail?
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you about joining our team as a CAD / Design Drafter.
The CAD / Design Drafter education and experience:
- Two-year associate’s degree program at a technical school or community college
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in both AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Experience in a fabrication environment is preferred
If you have these qualifications and are looking for a tremendous opportunity for growth then YOU could be the perfect fit for our CAD / Design Drafter!
SPEC Engineering offers an aggressive compensation plan commensurate with experience and performance as well as a benefits package. Serious applicants only.
Click here to read the full job description and apply online. After applying, your next step will be to complete a Culture Index survey which takes less than 7 minutes to complete.
AD Process Equipment is a Gray company.
AD Process Equipment is your single source for system design and process equipment integration. Our experienced team works with customers to meet demands in bulk processing and material handling by providing practical design solutions that cater to their unique needs. Our personalized solutions in equipment and technology give customers a competitive edge in the ever-changing global marketplace.