Join SPEC’s rapidly expanding team of professionals. SPEC provides career advancement opportunities, ongoing corporate training programs, and competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Click on the titles below to be taken to ZipRecruiter.
Controls Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- Seeking a master at electrical design of controls for industrial equipment including electrical schematics, PLC programming (Allen Bradley) and HMI Development
Lead Design Engineer
- Seeking a strategic, proactive, and innovative Lead Design Engineer with experience in AutoCAD and SolidWorks. Ability to read and create P&IDs and Process Flow Diagrams; experience in the food industry preferred.
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer capable of handling complex designs and drafting assignments. Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks required; experience in process system design required.
Sr. Process Engineer
- Seeking a Sr. Process Engineer with the ability to analytically break down complex projects and formulate action-steps to control the desired outcome. Seeking someone with 7+ years of experience in the field, including project management.
Project Manager – Engineer
- Seeking a well-rounded Project Manager who has a background of system design. At least 4 years of experience in the field, with some project management. AutoCAD and SolidWorks knowledge is required.
- Seeking an Engineering Manager to drive efficiency and quality, ready to mentor the Engineering team. Looking for someone with a background in system design and at least 7 years of experience in manufacturing, process engineering, and product development.