Incorporating elements of LEED® design in new construction projects is a priority for Gray and our customers, with over 12 million s.f. of LEED® construction projects under our belt. Ranked second among the top green contractors in manufacturing plant construction and fourth in green manufacturing design, Gray is poised and committed to accommodate our customers' LEED® construction needs.
To learn more about how Gray can meet your sustainable design-build or construction management needs, contact:
At Gray, our project experience speaks for itself. Let us put this experience to work for you.
- GM Delta Township
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Academy Sports + Outdoors - Jeffersonville, Ga.
- Caterpillar Inc., N.C.
- USPS - Eagan, Minn.
- Nestlé Waters North America
- Siemens Gas Turbine Manufacturing Facility
- Clarks Companies, N.A.
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Clare Rose
- Big Ass Fans
- Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas
- Kentucky Eagle, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Training Facility
- Fully integrated design-build firm that also offers construction-management-only services
- A results-driven Quality Management System
- Extensive international experience
- LEED® AP professionals in-house
- Executed first LEED®-certified facility for Anheuser-Busch
- Executed first LEED®-certified distribution center for CVS
- Executed Siemens' first LEED ®Gold-certified production facility in the U.S.
- Executed first LEED® Gold new construction/industrial site in the state of Kansas
- Executed largest LEED®-certified facility in Georgia
- Ability to provide in-house commissioning
- Executed over 12 million s.f. of LEED® facilities
- Proven method for sustainable project execution
- Master planning and logistics
- Site analysis
- Environmental permitting
- Sustainable systems
- Renovation/remodel expertise
- Project and site management
- Facility architecture, engineering and construction
- LEED® process administration