Incorporating elements of LEED® design in new construction projects is a priority for Gray and our customers, with over 10 million s.f. of LEED® construction projects under our belt. Ranked 63rd among the top green contractors in manufacturing plant construction, Gray is poised and committed to accommodate our customers' LEED® construction needs.
To learn more about how Gray can meet your sustainable design-build or construction management needs, contact:
At Gray, our project experience speaks for itself. Let us put this experience to work for you.
- GM Delta Township
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Academy Sports + Outdoors - Jeffersonville, Ga.
- Caterpillar Inc., N.C.
- USPS - Eagan, Minn.
- Nestlé Waters North America
- Siemens Gas Turbine Manufacturing Facility
- Clarks Companies, N.A.
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Clare Rose
- Big Ass Fans
- Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas
- Kentucky Eagle, Inc.
- Fully integrated design-build firm that also offers construction-management-only services
- A results-driven Quality Management System
- Extensive international experience
- LEED® AP professionals in-house
- Executed first LEED®-certified facility for Anheuser-Busch
- Executed first LEED®-certified distribution center for CVS
- Executed Siemens' first LEED ®Gold-certified production facility in the U.S.
- Executed first LEED® Gold new construction/industrial site in the state of Kansas
- Executed largest LEED®-certified facility in Georgia
- Ability to provide in-house commissioning
- Executed over 12 million s.f. of LEED® facilities
- Proven method for sustainable project execution
- Master planning and logistics
- Site analysis
- Environmental permitting
- Sustainable systems
- Renovation/remodel expertise
- Project and site management
- Facility architecture, engineering and construction
- LEED® process administration