Korean Plant Construction
Gray has completed nearly 400 projects for international customers, amounting to some 45 million s.f. of plant space. With this level of experience, Gray’s deep understanding of Korean plant construction gives us an advantage when working with this unique market.
To learn more about how Gray can meet your design-build or construction management needs, contact:
At Gray, our project experience speaks for itself Let us put this experience to work for you.
- Fully integrated design-build firm that also offers construction-management-only services
- A results-driven Quality Management System
- Extensive international experience
- Adept at translating non-U.S. design and building details into U.S. manufacturing standards
- Over 4.7 million s.f. of Korean projects built coast-to-coast
- More than 35 Korean projects built in the U.S.
- Bilingual staff
- Master planning and logistics
- Site analysis
- Environmental permitting
- Sustainable systems
- Renovation/remodel expertise
- Project and site management
- Facility architecture, engineering and construction
- Facility startup
- LEED® certification