Japanese Plant Construction
Gray has completed more than 400 projects for international customers, amounting to some 45 million s.f. of plant space. With this level of experience, Gray’s deep understanding of Japanese plant construction gives us an advantage when working with this unique market.
To learn more about how Gray can meet your design-build or construction management needs, contact:
At Gray, our project experience speaks for itself. Let us put this experience to work for you.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas
- Amfine Chemical Corporation
- Yamasa Corporation
- Toyo Tire
- Hitachi Automotive Products
- Idemitsu Lubricants America Corporation
- Toyota Boshoku Mississippi
- MGC Advanced Polymers, Inc.
- Sumitomo Excel
- Koyo Steering
- Daicel Safety Systems America
Fully integrated design-build firm that also offers construction-management-only services
A results-driven Quality Management System
Extensive international experience
- More Japanese customer relationships than any other U.S. contractor
- Adept at translating non-U.S. design and building details into U.S. manufacturing standards
- Over 24 million s.f. of of Japanese projects built coast-to-coast
- Nearly 300 projects built in the U.S. for Japanese companies.
- Bilingual staff
- Master planning and logistics
- Site analysis
- Environmental permitting
- Sustainable systems
- Renovation/remodel expertise
- Project and site management
- Facility architecture, engineering and construction
- Facility startup
- LEED® certification